Information We Collect
We collect information about you in three ways: (1) from your input through our web forms, Entry other badge scanners and other mechanisms, (2) from third-party sources, and (3) through automated technologies.
Data You Provide To Us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on how you interact with us and the Service and may include:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, postal address, social media handle and phone number;
- Other account or event registration and profile information, such as educational, employment and professional background, dietary and accessibility requirements, and photo;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including information that you send to customer support and messages, appointment inquiries and other information that you wish us to share with our exhibitors, visitors, partners and others;
To protect the safety and wellbeing of event participants, we may conduct disease prevention measures, which may include collection of health data through temperature screening, test-and-trace with the relevant health authority, monitoring for visible symptoms, or referral to quarantine or medical personnel.
You can control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login, or access certain parts or make full use of the Service. For more details, visit the cookie notice of the Service.
How We Use Your Information
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service, including your attendance at events;
- Process and fulfil a request, order, download or other transaction;
- Provide customer, technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Enhance and improve the Service and our other products and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- Offer you customised content and other personalisation to make the Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices, and other information about products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and third parties, such as exhibitors, sponsors, licensees and media partners;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions, audience voting, and similar promotions or activities;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance;
- Support health and safety at our events; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may also use your information to:
- Provide relevant networking, speaker sessions, presentations, and exhibitor product recommendations as part of our event matchmaking services based on the preferences and interests you provide during your registration, your interactions on our websites, platforms, and at our events; and/or
- Include in participant directories to provide visitors, exhibitors, and sponsors names and business contact details of those attending the event.
We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction using appropriate technical and organisational measures.